Last Revised: October 30, 2018
In addition to our own interest of informing our users, federal lay requires us to tell how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law also limits how we can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers’ personal information is very important to us. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do with the personal information we collect both online and offline.
What information do we collect?
We collect some personal identifiable and technical information about you by lawful and fair means, which may include the following types of information:
- Your first and last name, email and/or postal address, telephone number and other type of information to establish communication with you.
- Technical information that gets automatically shared by your computer or device such as your device identifier or IP address, browser type, operating system, internet service provider, date and time, country and/or GPS coordinates.
- Comments and other content you post on the Site; and
- Information we collect when you interact with our content on the Site or on third-party sites or platforms. This may include information such as profile information from social networks or the fact that you interacted with our content.
When do we collect personal information?
When you contact us
- To request information about the Company, our products or our services.
- To schedule an appointment with any of the employees at Weevie.
- For any other inquiry.
- In person and willingly provide us with contact or personal information (including, but not limited to business cards, flyers, and brochures).
When we contact you
- To reply to any inquiry that you might contact us for. We might ask for profiling and/or personal identifiable information about you, your company, your customers, your affiliates and/or associates to be able to fulfill your request efficiently and successfully.
When you use our services or products
- And willingly fill any forms or project briefs (either online or physically or in combination of both).
When you use third-party services or products
- That obtain your permission to share information about you with other third-parties (including, but not limited to us). We could use this information to send you unsolicited messages based on the information shared by the third-party, in a fair fashion.
How we use your information?
- Implement new features to our products, services and/or our Site;
- To provide and improve products and services offered in the Site;
- To analyze trends, manage and/or optimize the Site, monitor usage or traffic patterns;
- To overcome technical difficulties;
- To detect, investigate or prevent actions that violate any of our policies or law;
- To deliver personalized customer service;
- To resolve received inquiries;
- To communicate directly with you;
Weevie might share your information
Weevie does not sell, trade or transfer your information to other third-parties. We might only share your information in the following cases:
To fulfill our business obligations
We may share your personally identifiable information with third-party service providers to permit such parties to provide services that help us with our business activities, which may include assisting us with marketing, advertising our product/service offerings, fulfillment of orders, or providing, maintaining and improving the features and functionality of the Site, among other things. We take reasonable steps to require that these third parties agree to process such information in accordance with our instructions and appropriate security protections. In addition, these third parties are authorized to use your personally identifiable information only as necessary to provide services to us or as required by law.
For legal reasons
We will share personal information to third-parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Term of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Weevie, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Due to Changes of Control
If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation, or similar proceeding, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
For networking reasons
Sometimes our customers might require services or products from other customers, in which case we may share your personally identifiable information with a third-party for business referrals or professional networking if we have your consent to do so.
For statistical, technical and other reasons
We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with third parties for other purposes. Such information does not identify you individually, but may include usage, viewing and technical information we collected through our technology. If we are required under applicable law to treat such information as personally identifiable information, then we will only disclose it as described above. Otherwise we may disclose such information for any reason.
If you post comments on the Site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit is publicly available, can be read, collected, or used by other visitors to the Site, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to post on the Site.
International Transfer of Data
This Site is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13 nor does Weevie knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use the website and do not provide any personal information to us. If you are a parent of a child under the age of 13 and become aware that your child has provided personal information to Weevie, please contact us and we will delete that information promptly.
Technologies We Use
We might use a variety of technologies in our Site to collect any information we considered necessary to improve our users’ experience and to fulfill our business obligations. We would like to explain how these technologies work and why we use them below.
We use different kind of forms both online and offline to collect information required for user registration, establishing direct contact, or collect any other information for any other reason. Forms are a collection of fields and labels that allow our users to provide the specified information efficiently and at their own pace.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer or device for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can be used for various purposes, such as to confirm that users are logged in.
Pixel Tags and Similar Technologies
Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear gifs) can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails and allow a web server to read certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the pixel tag, the IP address of your computer or device, and the URL of the web page from which the pixel tag was viewed.
HTML5 Local Storage
HTML5 local storage is similar to the cookies discussed above in that it is stored on your computer or device and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences. However, these objects are stored in different parts of your computer or device from ordinary browser cookies.
We may link to third-party websites
You have choices and control
We may provide you with the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. If you decide to opt-out, we may not be able to provide certain features of the Site to you.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included on such communications or on the Site. Please note, however, that you may not have the option to opt-out of certain service-related communications.
You can remove or block certain cookies using the settings in your browser but the Site may cease to function properly if you do so.
Deleting Browser Information
Many Internet browsers allow you to disable HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in HTML5 local storage using browser controls.
Accessing and updating personally identifiable information
You have certain rights in relation to your personal information, including the right to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information. If you are interested in exercising your rights, please contact us using the contact details in the section titled “Contact Us”. We will respond to all such requests and will provide you with access to the information we hold about you, including correcting or updating that information, unless a legal exemption from providing such access applies. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time upon verification of your identity in accordance with local laws. We recommend you include documents that prove your identity and a clear and precise description of the information which you request access to.
Storage and transmission security
No method of transmission over the Internet, method of electronic storage or other security methods are one hundred percent secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means such as firewalls, password-protected databases with limited physical or electronic access, and encryption to protect your personally identifiable information against unauthorized use, disclosure or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have a concern about your privacy or you would like to know more about how personally information is collected, or used please contact us. We ask that when you contact us with a complaint, please include contact information and clearly describe your complaint. We will respond to your request or complaint within a reasonable time and will let you know next steps in resolving your complaint. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may also contact your local and federal data protection authorities to lodge a complaint.
Notices and Revisions
550 West Plumb Lane, Suite B504
Reno, Nevada 89509